How to separate eggs the easy way
Here is a simple and easy way to separate eggs without the mess and fuss!
1. Break the eggs into the bowl. Do not over-crowd the eggs.
2. Gently push a tablespoon underneath an egg yolk.
3. Lift up the egg yolk gently.
4. Gently lift the spoon higher. The egg white will slip off from the egg yolk.
5. Sometimes a strand of the egg white remains which wouldn’t break off. No problem.
6. Place the spoon against the wall of the bowl and gently press the spoon against it to cut off that strand of egg white. Be careful not to break the egg yolk.
7. The egg yolk is separated from the egg white. Place the egg yolk in another bowl and repeat the rest.