Anti Pasto Platters2015-09-30
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Ready In : 5m
Platters are prepared in minutes, and are also banting friendly. Whip up simple and elegant appetizers with mixed olives and marinated feta. They are also good for breakfast.
- 500g assorted sliced ham, salami, beer sticks and salami sticks
- 200g assorted nuts
- 150g Olives of your choice
- 150g Cheddar Cheese
- 150g Brie or Camembert Cheese
- 100g Peppadews or roasted peppers
- 4 Hardboiled eggs, peeled and halved
Arrange piles of salami, ham, cheese and olives on a large chopping board. Garnish with herbs and rocket, if desired.
Serve with side plates and let everyone help themselves.