Asian Prawn, Paw Paw and Green Apple Salad2014-08-26
- Cuisine: Asian, Party Ideas, Quick & Easy
- Course: Salad, Side Dish, Snack, Starter
- Skill Level: Moderate
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Fresh flavours abound in this Asian styled salad!
- 1 kilo(s) cooked medium king prawns
- 1 small oriental radish
- 2 small green apples, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 small paw paw, seeded and diced into cubes
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- bunch watercress, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon(s) wasabi paste
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Make wasabi dressing by combining wasabi paste, vinegar, garlic, lemon jiuce and olive oil.
Slice radish thinly; cut slices into matchstick-sized pieces. Place in large bowl with apple, onion, pawpaw, avo and dressing; toss gently to combine. Divide watercress among serving plates; top with salad then prawns.