Aubergine, Courgette & Tomato Bake2017-06-02
- Servings : 6
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 60m
- 5 tbsps olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 4 courgettes, sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 aubergines, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tbsps fresh rosemary leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 30g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 50g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 100g Mozzarella cheese, grated
Grease a round casserole dish with oil. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
In the casserole dish, make a layer of overlapping vegetable slices, using some of each vegetable in the layer. Sprinkle each layer with a little of the garlic, oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Continue making layers until all the ingredients are used up. Drizzle the top with more olive oil, sprinkle with the Parmesan, Cheddar and Mozzarella. Bake in the oven for 50–60 minutes.