Bacon & Herb Stuffing2016-12-01
- Servings : 6
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
- 25g butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 6 rindless bacon rashers, chopped
- 4 slices bread, crusts removed
- 1 tbsp sage leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the onion and bacon, stirring, for 6 minutes or until onion has softened. Transfer to a bowl.
Tear the bread into small chunks and add to the onion mixture. Add the sage, thyme, lemon rind and egg. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper and prepare your bird for stuffing.