Bacon New Potato Salad2015-09-24
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
Adapt this recipe to suit with different types of herbs.
- 500g new potatoes, boiled and sliced thinly
- 250g streaky bacon, chopped
- 4 sticks celery, chopped in 2cm slices
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Combine all ingredients once potatoes are cool. Drizzle with olive oil and season well.
Chill until needed.