Baked Chicken Pieces with Potatoes and Herbs2015-05-05
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
- 8-10 pieces of Irvine’s Chicken Pieces, skin on
- 8 rashers streaky bacon, cut into squares
- 450g potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 80ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1⁄2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp pepper
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Spray a glass 20x30cm baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange the Irvine’s Chicken Pieces (skin side up), bacon, potatoes and onion evenly in the dish.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
Bake uncovered for about 1 hour, or until the chicken and potatoes are tender and fully cooked.