Beef and Vegetable Stew2015-09-30
- Servings : 4
- Cook Time : 2:00 h
- Ready In : 2:00 h
- 900 grams beef stew meat
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Royco Usavi
- Mix Beef Flavour
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cold water
In a large pot or Dutch oven, cook beef in oil over medium heat until well cooked.
Dissolve Royco Usavi Mix in water and stir in rosemary, parsley and pepper.
Bring to the boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Stir potatoes, carrots, celery and onion into the pot.
Dissolve cornstarch in 2 teaspoons cold water and stir into stew.
Cover and simmer for 1 more hour.