Beef in Spicy Peanut Sauce2015-07-30
- Servings : 4
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
- 2-3 tbsps oil
- 500g skirt or flank steak, cut into thin diagonal slices
- salt and pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 cups sugar snap peas (or snow peas)
- 1 x 400ml can Taste of Thai Coconut Milk
- 1 x 100g box Taste of Thai Peanut Sauce Mix
- 3 tbsps Taste of Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Coriander, chopped
- Optional: Cooked Jasmine Rice
Heat oil in large frying pan over a medium-high heat.
Add beef, Salt and pepper to taste. Stir-fry until the meat barely turns colour (keep rare). Transfer to plate.
Add onion and garlic to drippings in frying pan. Stir-fry until lightly browned.
Add peas, Taste of Thai Coconut Milk, Peanut Sauce Mix and Sweet Chilli Sauce. Bring to a boil and stir until thickened.
Add beef, with accumulated juices, to frying pan and stir until just warmed through. Sprinkle with coriander and serve over Jasmine Rice.