Black Bean Corn Salsa2014-08-27
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 20m
- Ready In : 2:00 h
Salsa does not just have to be served with the traditional tortilla chips. This salsa is great addition to any meal or dish.
- 1 can black beans, drained and washed
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) diced red onions
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Wash all your veggies, drain all your canned goods, and cut as described. Combine all into a plastic or glass container.
Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, or overnight, before serving. (Do not use a metal container to store the salsa. The acids in the lime juice and tomatoes will have a reaction with the metal.)