Broccoli and Olive Salad with Lemon-Dill Vinaigrette2014-08-26
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 20m
A great salad with a zingy lemon twist.
- 6 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- cup(s) torn mixed salad greens
- 1 large red pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 cup(s) pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) finely shredded lemon peel
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed chilli
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 110 grams crumbled feta cheese
In large covered saucepan, cook broccoli in a small amount of boiling water about 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.
In large salad bowl, combine broccoli, salad greens, bell pepper and olives.
In screw-top jar, combine oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, dill, garlic, crushed chilli and salt. Cover and shake well. Pour over greens mixture; toss lightly to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese.