Cajun Prawn and Fish Kebabs2014-08-20
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 35m
Perfect for a braai!
- 800 grams uncooked medium prawns
- 800 grams firm white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon(s) coarsely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- cup(s) olive oil
- 1 large avocado, chopped finely
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- teaspoon(s) caster sugar
Shell and devein prawns leaving the tails intact. Cut fish into 3cm pieces
Combine prawns and fish with remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
Make avocado salsa by combining avocado with tomatoes, onion, coriander, lemon juice, oil and sugar.
Thread prawns and fish onto 12 skewers; cook skewers on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbeque) until changed in colour and cooked through
Serve with avocado salsa.