Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry2015-07-30
- Cuisine: Spicy, Winter Ideas
- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Servings : 4
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps Rajah Hot Curry Powder
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 375ml vegetable stock
- 500g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add Rajah Hot Curry Powder and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Stir in the tomatoes and stock, then bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 2 minutes.
Add cauliflower and chickpeas, simmer for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with fresh mint and serve with Basmati rice.