Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms2017-08-31
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
- 10 mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 11⁄2 tbsps wholegrain Dijon mustard
- 200g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 60g breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsps cream
- handful dill, finely chopped
- pinch of salt
In a bowl combine the garlic, mustard, cheese, cream, breadcrumbs and dill and mix well until fully combined. Season well.
Drizzle the mushrooms with olive oil and roast at 180°C for about 15 minutes, or until soft. Remove from the oven and generously fill each mushroom with the mix, dot with butter and finish cooking under the grill until golden and bubbling. Serve garnished with dill and a twist of black pepper.