- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 55m
- 4 Irvine’s Chicken Breasts, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 470ml sour cream
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1⁄2 tsp dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 x 400g can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 8 tortilla wraps
- 400g taco sauce, or pizza sauce
- 3⁄4 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Pan fry chicken breasts on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat.
Add the onion, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano and ground black pepper. Heat until cheese melts.
Stir in the salt, tomato sauce, water, chilli powder, green pepper and garlic.
Roll even amounts of the mixture in the tortillas. Arrange in a 15 x 20cm baking dish. Cover with taco sauce and 3⁄4 cup Cheddar cheese.
Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Stand for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh parsley.