Chicken & Green Bean Stew2016-07-08
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Looking for easy chicken dinner recipes? Once all of the chopping is done, this tasty Chicken and Green Bean Stew is ready in 45 minutes!
- 45ml sunflower oil
- 6 chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
- 45 ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 5ml Rajah Mild and Spicy Curry Powder
- 300g green beans, trimmed but left whole
- 500ml water
- 30ml KNORR Brown Onion Soup
In a large pan, heat oil and fry chicken strips until lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
Fry onions and peppers with Rajah Mild and Spicy Curry Powder until soft.
Add green beans, chicken and water.
Allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
Mix the KNORR Brown Onion Soup with a little water to form a smooth paste and stir into the stew then allow to simmer until thickened.
Serve with samp and beans.