Chicken & Rosemary Kebabs2017-03-14
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
- 900g chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 tbsps fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- approx 10 rosemary sprigs to use as skewers
Put the chicken in a bowl and dress with remaining ingredients. Thread the chicken onto the rosemary stalks.
Heat the grill to medium high.
Grill the chicken for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Serve hot with lemon wedges.