- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
- 1 cup chopped smoked chicken
- 1 bunch rocket /basil leaves
- 1 bunch mixed salad leaves
- 1/2 fresh avocado
- 2 small gherkins, chopped
- 2 tbsp pine nuts or sesame /pumpkin seeds
- Handful of sun dried tomatoes
- Feta or goat's cheese to taste
Lightly toast the pine nuts or seeds in a frying pan and set aside to cool.
Break the lettuce and rocket into smallish bits and chop the cucumber and avocado into cubes.
Toss the lettuce, rocket, cucumber, avocado and chicken gherkins and sun - dried tomatoes together.
Serve topped with seeds/pine nuts and your cheese of choice. You can add your favourite dressing too if you like.