Chicken, Spinach & Sun-Dried Tomato Sandwich2017-03-13
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 12m
- Ready In : 42m
- 2 tsps Food Lover’s Olive Oil Blend
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 chicken breasts
- 150g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped and drained
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 170g baby spinach
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- cooking spray
- 8 slices Food Lover’s Ciabatta, toasted
- 60g mozzarella cheese, grated
Combine Food Lover’s Olive Oil Blend, rosemary, and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat; coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and black pepper. Cook the chicken 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove the chicken from pan.
Top each of 4 Food Lover’s Ciabatta slices with cheese, chicken breast, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh to- mato slices and remaining 4 ciabatta slices and serve.