- Cuisine: Winter Ideas
- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 1:05 h
- Ready In : 1:30 h
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 Onion – chopped
- 1 cup Mushrooms – chopped
- 1 Knorrox Beef Flavour Stock Cube
- 1 tablespoon Rajah Medium Curry Powder
- 1.5kg Chicken pieces
- 4 tomatoes – grated
- 3 tablespoons Knorr Hearty Beef Soup
- 1 tablespoon Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon Robertsons Peri-Peri
- 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 green pepper – diced
Pour some oil into a pot and add onions, mushrooms, and Knorrox Beef Stock Cubes and fry until soft.
Add Rajah Medium Curry Powder and wait until the spice cooks out.
Add your chicken pieces continue frying till chicken is brown.
Add grated tomatoes, then put the lid on and allow to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Mix the Knorr Hearty Beef Soup with the water then add it to the pot, stir well and allow to simmer.
When your chicken is almost cooked add the Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder and Robertsons Peri-Peri along with your diced robot peppers and cook for another 15min.