- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
Encourage your guests to make their own wraps, its all part of the fun!
- 250 grams chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup(s) lemonade
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pack of corn tortillas
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 150 grams grated cheddar cheese
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 small container sour cream
In a large skillet over medium heat, combine chicken, lemonade, olive oil, lime juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, and bay leaf. Simmer until chicken is no longer pink, and juices run clear, 15 to 20 minutes.
Warm the tortillas in the oven or microwave until soft. When chicken is fully cooked, transfer to serving bowl. Place lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, salsa, and sour cream in serving dishes. Each person can create their own wrap, using their ingredients.