Chicken Wings Teriyaki2014-08-26
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 2:00 h
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 2:10 h
Spicy chicken wings are always a hit.
- 2 kilo(s) chicken wings
- 1 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated green ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry sherry
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) five spice powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds, toasted
Combine teriyaki sauce, oil, ginger, garlic, sherry, honey, sesame oil and five spice powder in a shallow dish.
Add chicken wings, marinate covered for several hours or refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
Barbecue until cooked through. Baste while barbecuing with remaining marinade.
Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.