Chickpea & Spinach Salad2016-09-28
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
A light and flavourful salad recipe.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 2 tbsps fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tbsps fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp finely grated lemon zest
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups spinach leaves, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
In a medium bowl, combine chickpeas, parsley, spinach and sesame seeds.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice and zest, cumin, cayenne, salt and black pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat evenly.