Chilli Beef Stir Fry2016-04-19
- Servings : 4
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
- 1 tbsp oil
- 340g rump steak, cut into thin slices
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 3 tbsps soy sauce
- 11⁄2 tbsps rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsps red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
Heat a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the oil to the pan and swirl to coat. Add the garlic, ginger and onions to the pan and fry for 2 minutes. Add the steak to the pan and cook for 2 minutes, searing on one side. Add the peppers and cook for 2 minutes or until beef loses its pink colour, stirring constantly.
Add soy sauce, vinegar and chilli to pan. Cook for another 2 minutes. Garnish with basil and serve with rice.