Chilli Beef Stir Fry2015-08-31
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8m
- Ready In : 18m
- 450g rump steak, thinly sliced
- 45ml dry sherry
- 30ml vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 red chillies, thinly sliced lengthways ￼
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped ￼
- 3 cm piece of ginger, peeled and grated ￼
- 2 yellow peppers, sliced ￼
- 250g broccoli
- 100g mushrooms, thinly sliced ￼
- 30ml oyster sauce
Season the steak with salt and ground black pepper and toss together with the sherry. Cover and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
Heat the oil in a large wok or pan and fry the onion for a few minutes.
Add the garlic and ginger and stir fry for 2. Stir in the beef, sherry, mushrooms, chillies, pepper and broccoli and stir-fry for 3 minutes until the beef turns brown and the vegetables become tender.
Pour over the oyster sauce, cook for 1-2 minutes and serve with steamed rice.