- Yield : 2 1/2 cups
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
This colourful sauce with a bite doubles up as a marinade and as an accompaniment to all cuts of beef.
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
Combine the vinegar, salt, garlic, onion, and chilli in a medium bowl and let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in coriander, parsley, and oregano. Marinade your chosen meat in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours or more before grilling. Perfect with juicy steak and chicken.