Chorizo Cheese Puffs2014-08-26
- Cuisine: Family, Party Ideas
- Course: Side Dish, Snack
- Skill Level: Moderate
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
We love this Spanish-influenced recipe and so will your guests!
- 1 cup(s) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 2 chorizo sausages, chopped finely
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup(s) finely grated Parmesan
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- vegetable oil, for deep frying
Sift flour into medium bowl, stir in the water, egg, sausage, capsicum, cheese, garlic, chives and cumin.
Heat oil in large saucepan, drop tablespoons of mixture into hot oil; cook until browned, drain on absorbent paper.