Chunky Curried Vegetable Soup2017-08-25
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 1:20 h
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah All-in-One Curry Powder
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tsps Robertsons Italian Herbs
- 1 Knorrox Chicken Stock Cube
- 5 cups water
- 3 tbsps tomato sauce
- 2 cups sugar beans, soaked, boiled and drained
- 2 tbsps Knorr Thick Vegetable Soup
Heat oil in a pot and fry the onion and green pepper until tender. Add the Rajah All-in-One Curry Powder and fry for 2 minutes stirring continuously. Add the carrots and tomatoes and fry for a further 2 minutes.
Add all the remaining ingredients, except the sugar beans and the Knorr Thick Vegetable Soup. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Just before the dish is done, mix the Knorr Thick Vegetable Soup with 4 tablespoons of water to make a smooth paste then add it to the pot together with the sugar beans and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Serve with slices of crusty bread.