Classic BLT Sandwiches2014-09-19
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
Use fresh bread and lightly toast it. Is there anything better then a freshly made BLT with rustic bread, thick sliced smoked bacon and juicy Zimbabwean tomatoes? I think not.
- 1 tablespoon(s) Mayonnaise
- 8 Slices of Bread
- 16 Rashers of Bacon, cooked
- 3 Lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) Slices of Tomato
- 1 dash(es) Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil, for frying bacon
Butter and spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over each of 4 bread slices.
Top each with 3 pieces bacon, 2 lettuce leaves, and 2 tomato slices.
Sprinkle tomatoes evenly with salt and pepper.
Top each with a remaining bread slice.