Coconut Prawn Kebabs2014-08-26
- Cuisine: Family, Party Ideas
- Course: Snack, Starter
- Skill Level: Moderate
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 35m
Everyone loves a Kebab. Enjoy this feast with family and friends.
- 500g shell-on prawns, uncooked
- 1/3 cup coconut milk, canned and sweetened
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp red chilli peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- fresh pineapple chunks
Peel and devein prawns retaining tails; set aside.
Combine coconut milk, lime juice, garlic, red peppers, cumin, coriander and pepper; pour over prawns. Marinate no more than 1 hour.
Thread prawns and pineapple chunks on skewers. Broil or grill, 3 minutes per side, or until they are done.