Coronation Chicken Bruschetta2014-08-26
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Ready In : 35m
A delicious and easy way to create a speedy supper or light snack.
- 4 teaspoon(s) Cooked or Roasted Chicken
- 2 handful(s) Coriander, to garnish
- 2 teaspoon(s) Curry Powder
- 12 tablespoon(s) Mango Chutney
- 8 tablespoon(s) Flaked Almonds
- 8 Pieces of toast or bruschetta
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Tear chicken into bite sized pieces. Mix with curry powder, mango chutney, almonds, sultanas and coriander. Leave for 30 minutes in the fridge, if you have time.
Spoon over 2 slices toast and top with shredded lettuce.