Cranberry and Turkey Wraps2014-08-26
- Cuisine: Christmas, Family, Good For Kids, Party Ideas, Quick & Easy
- Course: Main Course, Snack, Starter
- Skill Level: Easy
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
A great low fat recipe perfect for cutting back on the calorific Christmas Season.
- 1 Medium Tart apple, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Dried Cranberries
- 1 Small Tub Plain Fat-Free Yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fat-free Mayonnaise
- 8 Flour Tortililla
- 8 Lettuce leaves
- 300 grams Thinly sliced Christmas Turkey
- 200 grams Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Pecans, toasted and chopped
In a small bowl, combine the apple and cranberries.
In another bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise; spread over tortillas.
Layer each with lettuce, turkey, cheese, fruit mixture and pecans.
Roll up tightly.