Cranberry & Nut Cheeseballs2016-11-02
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 1:30 h
- 75g pecans, finely chopped
- 75g dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 30g flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 110g feta cheese, crumbled
- 110g cream cheese, softened
- 250g gouda cheese, grated
- 3 tsps honey
Mix the pecans, cranberries and parsley on a shallow dish and set aside.
In a food processor, add the feta, cream cheese, gouda and honey. Pulse until well combined. Use your hands to form tablespoon size balls and roll in the cranberry/pecan mixture.
Place on wax paper and repeat with the rest of the cheese mixture. Place in the fridge for an hour or so to firm up. Serve chilled.