Crunchy Red Cabbage Coleslaw2015-10-10
- Servings : 4-6
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 5m
Coleslaw is an ideal option when paired with grilled meat.
- 300g red cabbage
- 200g white cabbage
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated ￼
- 1 red-skinned apple, coarsely grated ￼
- bunch spring onions, thinly sliced ￼
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped ￼
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Using a large knife, shred both the cabbages and place in a large bowl with the carrot, apple and spring onions.
Whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar and oil. Season then toss with the salad.
Chill until needed.