Crunchy Snow Pea, Prawn & Avocado Salad2014-11-25
- Yield : 4
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 30m
- 750g cooked medium prawns
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 3 small avocados, sliced thickly
- 2 cups snow pea sprouts
- CHIVE VINAIGRETTE
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
Make vinaigrette - Combine ingredients in small bowl.
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact. Boil, steam or microwave peas until just tender; rinse under cold water, drain.
Combine peas in large bowl with prawns, avocado, sprouts and vinaigrette; toss gently