Curried Peach Noodle Salad2016-12-13
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 35m
- 250g pasta noodles
- 15ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 15ml rajah mild and spicy curry powder
- 100ml Knorr Creamy Ranch Salad Dressing
- 100ml mayonnaise
- 30ml peach chutney
- 50ml tomato sauce
- 410g tin peaches in syrup, sliced, drained and cubed
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
Boil pasta according to on-pack instructions until al dente then drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion and green pepper until tender then add the curry powder and fry for 1 minutes to release the flavour and aroma, stirring continuously.
Set aside and allow to cool.
In a bowl combine the KNORR Creamy Ranch Salad Dressing, mayonnaise, chutney and tomato sauce.
Add the dressing to the pasta together with the peaches, spring onion and cooked onion and green pepper mixture.
Mix well to combine then either serve immediately or chill in the fridge until needed.