Easy Chicken Burgers2014-09-18
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
An easy meal to make any day of the week.
- 680 grams ground chicken meat
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- cup(s) fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) chives, chopped
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns
- For the garnish
- Sliced tomato
- Dijon mustard
Preheat outdoor grill (or grill pan, if cooking indoors) to medium-high heat.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, salt, pepper, mustard, breadcrumbs, lemon juice, and chives and form into four patties.
Grill patties 8-10 minutes, flipping once, until juices run clear (160°C on a meat thermometer).
Lightly grill cut side of buns if desired. Serve with bread rolls and optional garnishes.