Easy Olive and Tomato Cheesy Pizza2014-09-10
- Cuisine: Family, Good For Kids, Party Ideas, Quick & Easy
- Course: Main Course, Snack
- Skill Level: Easy, Moderate
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
Delicious for a quick and easy midweek meal, serve with a crisp green salad.
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 4 pita bread
- 4 tablespoons pasta sauce
- 4 teaspoons pesto
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella
Preheat a grill to medium hot. Place the pita on a baking tray lined with foil.
Grill on one side for 1-2 minutes until crisp. Remove from heat.
Turn over pita, grilled side down, on the tray and spread each with some pasta sauce.
Add the pizza toppings above or a selection of your favourite toppings, sprinkling with the cheese last.
Grill for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.