Easy Pizza with Chicken & Olives2014-11-28
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 50m
- 2 rolls puff pastry, defrosted
- 170g tomato sauce
- 11⁄2 cups Chicken Breast, cubed and cooked
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup black pitted olives, sliced
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
Roll out the pastry and cut it into 8 rectangles. Place onto a baking pan coated with cooking spray. Prick crust with a fork. Bake at 200 °C for 5 minutes.
Spread tomato sauce over crust just within edges. Top with the chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Garnish with fresh thyme.