Festive Star Bites2016-01-06
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
These simple canapés look great and are very easy to make.
- 20 slices white bread, toasted
- ￼ 11⁄4 cups ham, sliced
- ￼ 11⁄4 cups smoked salmon
- ￼ 2 cups Gouda cheese, sliced
- 2 cups blue cheese, sliced
- Figs, sliced for garnish
- Lemon, sliced for garnish
- Flat leaf parsley for garnish
Use a star cutter to cut the toast into star shapes. Use a slightly smaller star cutter to cut the ham, salmon and cheeses into star shapes.
Layer half of the sandwiches with salmon and Gouda and the other half with blue cheese and ham. Garnish the salmon sandwiches with a lemon slice and the ham sandwiches with a fig slice. Garnish the tops with flat leaf parsley.