Fish with Tomato,Caper & Walnut Dressing2014-09-17
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 35m
Fresh flavours from the Mediterranean
- 4 x 185g white fish fillets
- Tomato, caper and walnut dressing
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 60g butter
- 1tbsp finely grated lemon rind
- 2tsps lemon juice
- 1 tsp rinsed, drained capers, chopped finely
- 1⁄4 cup (30g) finely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Make tomato, caper and walnut dressing.
Cook tomatoes on heated oiled grill plate until tender.
Melt butter in small saucepan, add tomatoes and remaining ingredients; stir until hot.
Cook fish on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue).
Serve fish topped with dressing.