Flavourful Chicken Curry2015-05-05
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 1:45 h
- Ready In : 2:00 h
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger & garlic
- 500g chicken pieces
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 Knorrox Chicken Stock Cube
- 1 cup water
Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook until the onion begins to soften.
Add Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder and ginger and garlic paste and cook for 1 minute to release the flavour and aroma, stirring constantly.
Add the chicken pieces and cook until well browned on both sides.
Add the tomatoes, potatoes, carrots and chicken stock cube and water, stir well and allow to simmer for 35 – 40 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally.
Serve with rice / sadza.