- Servings : 4
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Full of mouthwatering Mediterranean flavours; feta cheese, juicy tomatoes, crunchy onions and tangy olives.
- 1 pizza base
- 1 tbsps olive oil
- 3 tbsps pizza sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 170g mozzarella, chopped into pieces
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 200g cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 100g sun-dried tomatoes
- 50g Kalamata or black olives, pitted and chopped
- 50g green olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
Preheat the oven to 230°C. Combine 11/2 tablespoons olive oil and garlic in a small bowl. Brush pizza dough evenly with olive oil mixture. Sprinkle evenly with oregano, basil, thyme and season lightly with salt and pepper. Top evenly with mozzarella and half of the feta cheese. Add the cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and onion.
Bake for 12 - 15 minutes until crust is golden. Remove pizza from oven and top remaining feta.