Grilled Avocado Salad2017-10-30
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 25m
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 peach, sliced (or use a cutter to form shapes)
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- Mustard Dressing:
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 11⁄2 tbsps red wine vinegar
- 60ml olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the grill to high heat. Brush the avocado slices with the olive oil.
Place the avocado onto the hot grill and sear each side until slightly charred. About 3 to 5 minutes per side. Remove from the grill.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
Combine the spinach, tomato, onion, peach and avocado in a large bowl and toss.
Drizzle with the dressing and serve with toasted ciabatta and ricotta cheese.