Grilled Chicken & Quinoa2017-01-24
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 45m
- 2 tbsps Food Lover’s Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsps Food Lover’s Olive Oil Blend
- 1 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- QUINOA SALAD
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1⁄4 cup French salad dressing
Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, chicken, salt and pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Shake the bag to mix and evenly coat the chicken. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
Once ready, preheat your grill to medium-high. Grill the chicken for six minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove from the grill and let rest for at least five minutes before slicing for your salad.
To prepare the salad, combine the cooked quinoa with the cherry tomatoes, mixed greens, and dressing. Toss to combine and serve with the grilled chicken.