Ham, Chutney & Rocket Towers2015-11-30
- Cuisine: Party Ideas, Quick & Easy
- Course: Snack, Starter
- Skill Level: Easy
- Yield : 24
These are elegant, excellent and so easy to prepare.
- 24 slices of brown bread or rye bread, cut into circles with a scone cutter
- 300g Cooked Garfunkels Mini Ham, thinly sliced
- 100g Peach chutney, or of your choice
- 1 bunch rocket, washed and stalks removed
Assemble your towers, start with buttering the bread or rye rounds, then fold each slice of ham in half, and then in half again. Spoon on 1/2 teaspoon of chutney to each ham slice and complete by adding one leaf of rocket per snack. Arrange decoratively on white plates or platters for everyone to enjoy.