Herbed Sour Cream & Blue Cheese Dip2014-08-27
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
Always a party favourite!
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 225 grams cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup(s) blue cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh herbs(thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano)
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese using a hand mixer until soft. Add sour cream, blue cheese, and remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Cover and refrigerate one hour before serving. Serve with crudités