- Servings : 4
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 30m
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 11⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 green chilli peppers, chopped
- 1 piece fresh ginger root, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Royco Usavi Mix Beef/Chicken Flavour
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried mango powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
Place the potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover.
Bring to the boil, and cook for 10 minutes until tender.
Drain and allow to cool slightly.
Heat the butter in a large pan over medium heat.
Lightly toast the cumin seeds in the butter.
Mix in the green chilli peppers and ginger.
Season with Royco Usavi Mix, chilli powder and coriander.
Stir in the potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
Season with mango powder and salt, and continue cooking for about 15 minutes.
Garnish with fresh coriander to serve.