Lamb and Potato Stew2017-10-26
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 1:20 h
- Ready In : 1:40 h
- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah Medium Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Robertsons Garlic Flakes
- 500g lamb stewing pieces
- 3 tbsps Knorr Brown Onion Soup
- 3 tbsps tomato paste
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 Knorrox Mutton Stock Cube
- 375ml water
Heat oil in a pot and fry onion and green pepper until soft. Add the Rajah Curry Powder and Robertsons Garlic Flakes. Fry for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
In a separate bowl toss the lamb pieces in Knorr Brown Onion Soup until well coated. Add the lamb to the pot and fry until well browned.
Add the tomato paste, carrots, potatoes, Knorrox Mutton Stock Cube and water and stir well. Cover pot with a lid and allow to simmer for 1 hour or until meat is tender. Thicken with a little extra Knorr Brown Onion Soup if necessary.
Serve with rice or sadza.