Lamb Meatballs with Cumin2014-09-19
- Cuisine: Family, Good For Kids, Party Ideas, Spicy
- Course: Main Course, Snack, Starter
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 13m
- Ready In : 28m
This is an irresistible and meaty cocktail party dish to serve.
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper for the yogurt
- 300 grams plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoon(s) finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 teaspoon(s) finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 zest
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
Preheat the oven to 200°c and arrange a rack in the middle.
Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly with your hands. Form into 30 balls and place on a baking sheet. Bake until meatballs are no longer pink in the middle, for about 13 minutes.
Serve with the yoghurt dip.
Meanwhile, combine all yoghurt ingredients in a small bowl.